photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Elf on the Shelf is coming to Emily C.'s house!

Yes, yes, it’s me.. I am alive!  Aside from the obvious hustle and bustle of the upcoming holiday season, let’s just say that life has gotten in the way of my blogging and my focus has had to be elsewhere for the time being.  BUT! I am back, and hopefully here to stay!

Instead of boring you with what life has been throwing my way the past few months, I thought I would share with you all what life is currently looking life at Casa de Cain….


Ahh!! I am so so stinkin’ excited!  
This year is finally the year that we will be debuting our little Elf on the Shelf, Murray (more on that name in a second!).  
We have actually had said Elf since last year, but we didn’t think Liam was quite ready or would really understand the concept until this year.

We’ve been talking to him about his special visitor since the beginning of November.  Instead of it being a sprung on surprise, we felt like with Liam (being as peculiar as he is!), it would be better to garnish some anticipation and excitement for his arrival!  He has even given his little elf a name already, Murray.  
(If you’re wondering where the heck that name came from, he heard it on a Christmas movie and proclaimed that his Elf be named that! Okay, Liam, works for us!)

So for the past few days, I have been sorting through blogs, pinterest, you name it, for the perfect ‘line up’ for our elf.  Being that our family’s schedule, is, well, um, strange to say the least, I had to get a concrete plan of what it is that our little Murray will be up to 
(because let’s face it, without the calendar, I’d probably forget all about him!)

Oh, and hey, if there are any other slightly OCD momma’s out there that think this calendar might be useful for their little family, I’ve made a customizable one just for you!

click on picture for printable

I’ll be posting daily pictures on instagram of what our Elf has been up to, as well as a weekly recap here!
Here’s how you can follow along:
Check back here each Friday for a ‘What’s Murray Up To?’ update
Follow hashtag #whatsmurrayupto
Follow Emily C. on Instagram @emilyyycain

Any ideas for our little elf that I might be, gasp, missing?!
I’d love to hear about your ideas

Keep Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment