photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mini Pumpkin Pies, Oh My!

I'm getting my oven mitts ready and my oven turned on, because Thanksgiving is upon us!!! And although it isn't exactly time for me to be exchanging my laptop for a stove top, there are some recipes I've been itching to try this season, like these mini pumpkin pies!


I keep seeing them pop up all over Pinterest, and each time I have to just stop and  admire how cute they are (I'd also say I'm analyzing on how I could make some of my own!). I make the pumpkin pie for my family every year at Thanksgiving, so I'm not really doubting my pumpkin pie culinary skills (as long as I don't burn the little things, I'd say I'm doing alright)

(photo from Home is Where the Boat Is)

I'll probably just use the recipe that's on the back of the Libby's Pumpkin can for pumpkin pie filling and then follow the cooking directions from 'Home is Where the Boat Is' blog. I really hope these turn out! Just have to go on a quest for little cookie cutters now...

Are their any recipes you're wanting to try this Thanksgiving? (or have you tried to make these little pies? If so, I need all the advice I can get!)

Keep Celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment