photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Weekend Recap

My little in my sorority came to visit Nashville this weekend! Words can not even begin to express how happy I was to see my sweet little BayLee.

I haven't been able to see her in a couple of months since she's been attending grad school at Ole Miss (Hotty Toddy y'all!), but thankfully her and her dad came to Nashville for CMA's Country Christmas (yes, they really do film it this early).

Since BayLee has visited Nashville before, I didn't want to go down the whole touristy, Broadway Street route. Instead we decided to go to Pinewood Social, which has quickly become one of my new favorite places in my little big town.

It has a unique and cool atmosphere, and whether you want to grab a latte or a martini, they've got you covered (did I mention they have a vintage bowling alley inside?!)


Pinewood Social is also one of the few places in Nashville that I know of to create coffee art.
BayLee and I tried to sip carefully so we could keep these pretty little hearts in place. (Did y'all know that Nashville is now ranked the 13th City in the Nation for the best coffee? We've come quite a long way from just being about country music)


And of course a Nashville visit wouldn't be complete without a picture together in front of that beautiful skyline. If you're wondering where I got my outfit from (maybe you weren't, but some people have asked haha) I thought I'd tell you. I included links :)

Nashville Native

Clothes:
This BP. Print Tassel Trim Poncho is light weight, soft, and fun. Pair it with leggings, jeans, or even throw it over a cute dress! It's become one of my new favorite things. You can only buy it online, but since it's one size fits all you don't have to worry about trying it on.

The grey shirt is from Old Navy, which is perfect for layering and comes in several colors. 

I bought the jeans from The Limited awhile back so they don't sell them anymore, but you can find skinny jeans almost anywhere if you don't already own a pair :)

Beauty:
One of my favorite fall nail polishes is Essie's Chinchilly. It's the perfect light grey and if you see it in stores, go ahead and throw it in your basket! This is one shade that tends to sell out quick!

With the weather changing, I try to keep my skin from getting ashy and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. My favorite lotion to use in the morning is Philosophy's Amazing Grace Lotion. Not only is it moisturizing, but it doubles as perfume that lasts all day long! 

Last, but certainly not least, bronzer. I like to give my face just a little bit of color and contour it by applying some bronzer along my cheek bones, hairline, and jaw bone. My favorite bronzer is Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer (I use Hula Hula). This drugstore bronzer, costing only $9, is actually a dupe of MAC bronzer! I promise it will become a permanent addition to your make up bag.

Accessories:
Both bracelets are from the J. Crew Factory and the double back pearl earrings are from Target. 

Shoes:
My good ole Frye boots. You can basically count on me living in these the rest of the season. (Btw, BayLee was wearing the same boots! Like big, like little)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend friends!

Keep Celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment