photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Dressing for Thanksgiving (and not the food kind)

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching (Where does the time go? Seriously? It'll be Christmas than NYE in a blink of an eye), I thought of a few outfit ideas that would be Thanksgiving day and family photo appropriate. Whether your family gets dressed up, or you prefer to dress comfortably so you can quickly descend into food coma (Congratulations! It's a food baby!) I think I've got you covered!
Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

The first look is for those of you that want to wear a dress, but still be cozy and comfortable! A sweater dress is the perfect solution. I took inspiration from Caitlin Coving of Southern Curls and Pearls blog on this combination because I just love it so much!

You can find her sweater dress here. She's wearing red Hunter boots, but you can also purchase them in a variety of colors! I've heard mixed things about these boots. Either people love them or they say that you always need to clean them, so if you are interested in investing in these willies I'd do some research first. Her scarf is from Sole Society and the earrings are Aztec Drops from Bauble Bar. And I threw in the Gigi New York clutch because it's currently on my wish list hehe. 

The second look is for the girl who likes to keep up with all of the latest trends. Class up some pleather leggings with a large camel sweater, leopard heels and a faux fur scarf. This girl will certainly be turning some heads at the dinner table. Of course I included my favorite double back 360 pearl earrings and another item from my lust list was added with the Kendra Scott Naomi Double Ring.



My third look is for the classy and preppy girl. Mixing patterns and colors are a few of her favorite things and what better than gingham and green? You can find the blouse here and the green skirt (I want one in every color!) here. Throw on a great statement necklace to your outfit and you're ready to throw a pie in the oven.


The last look is for the casual Thanksgiving with close family. With it turning into snowvember, throw on some bean boots and head outside to play with your cousins in the snow. Pair with some comfy jeans, cute sweater and vest and you're ready to tackle on the weather!

What are you planning on wearing this Thanksgiving? Do you have a favorite look? I'd love to hear it friends!
Keep Celebrating!









No comments:

Post a Comment