photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's Costume

I can't believe its already November, can you?!

I thought I'd give a little recap of what I wore for Halloween this past weekend. Of course I modeled my outfit after one of my favorite movie characters and celebrity icons, Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's (if you've never seen it, I'd highly recommend it!)

I didn't want to go the traditional route with the black dress, pearls, and crown (as fabulous as it is, I feel like that has been a little overdone and didn't want to be one out of 100 Audreys on Halloween), instead I wanted to go another iconic route.




This is one costume you can easily imitate from the movie (and one of my favorite scenes!) All you need is a large white button down shirt, leggings, sleep mask and purple tassel earrings!


Breakfast at Tiffanys

I ordered the mask and tassel earrings from Kelley Hughes Designs shop on Etsy and I couldn't have been happier with how they looked! And a fun bonus is that this mask is now an adorable addition to my nightstand. 



Here's how my outfit turned out! (George wasn't too happy to be 'cat' in the picture, if you couldn't tell) I got tons of compliments, plus my outfit was super comfortable!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and Halloween!

Keep Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment