photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pumpkin Scones

I really, really, REALLY try to take one holiday at a time, and as hard as it is not to jump right into Christmas mode after Halloween, I don't want to skip over Thanksgiving and the last bit of fall we have left to enjoy either.


Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie {$500.00 Amazon Giveaway!} Recipe – The Lemon Bowl

So, I am still lighting my pumpkin scented candles, ordering Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and baking everything pumpkin related.

 The most recent pumpkin recipe I've tried was a Starbucks Copy Cat recipe for Pumpkin Scones. If you want to make some of your own, I found the recipe from Cooking Classy with a Sprinkle of Fancy's blog! It was my first time to ever make scones and they turned out pretty good (especially paired with coffee filled with pumpkin spice creamer!). 




If you like that metallic arrow tattoo I'm wearing in the photo, you can buy them from Christen Strang's shop! (I love my girl bosses!) 

I hope you enjoy the last bit of fall we have left! Any pumpkin recipes that you've stumbled upon that makes your stomach happy? I'd love to hear them!

Keep Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment