photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Classy in the Cubicle: Halloween Work Attire

Just because I’m an “adult,” (I use the term adult loosely since I still constantly ask my mom how to file my taxes and if anything ever  goes wrong with my car, my motto is “keep calm and call dad”) doesn’t mean I can’t get dressed up for Halloween, even if I do have to go to work.

I know what you’re thinking, how can you show up to work in a costume and it still be remotely professional?
I’ll tell you and give you a few ideas on how to remain classy in the cubicle, while still remaining festive.
Here’s the trick.
Wear what you would usually wear to work! Pencil skirts, dresses, and blouses are all perfect bases for any classy Halloween costume. All you need to do is jazz them up a bit with some colorful tights, nail polish, and some ears or a hat that you can pick up just about anywhere this time of year!

Halloween


Halloween


I wouldn’t go as far as face paint or dramatic make up, but if you need to meet with a client or have a meeting that day, you can easily take off your ears or hat and continue your day like any other (just make sure to pack a hairbrush to tame any flyaway hairs). 
Depending on your work place, you can determine what outfits you think are appropriate or not. Since Halloween has landed on a Friday this year, I know many work places that tend to be more lenient on dress codes (blue jean Friday anyone?) so have fun and be creative with your costume, and most importantly, don’t forget to bring in some sweet treats for your coworkers tomorrow!

What are you planning on wearing tomorrow? Emily C. and I would love to hear it! Comment below :)
Keep Celebrating,

No comments:

Post a Comment