photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Wicked Good Halloween Playlist

Don’t you just love the holidays? It gives you something to look forward to, an excuse to get dressed up and buy a new outfit, cook some of your favorite foods, spend ample amounts of time with your friends and family, and of course, some much needed days off of school and work.

What better way to get in the holiday spirit than by an awesome playlist? (yes, I am that girl that will have Christmas music playing non-stop the day after Thanksgiving)
I compiled a few of my favorite Halloween type songs that you can howl along to! So grab your ghouls and witches for a fright of a night, because no matter what your genre of choice is, I think I got owl of you covered. Muahahahaha!
Keep Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment