photo home_zpsa8950ff0.png photo aboutus_zps7905e1e6.png photo pretties_zpsd998a65c.png photo party_zps917c9465.png photo contact_zpscecf86f2.png

Monday, August 25, 2014

Sorority Recruitment Gifts

Last weekend the Emilys took on Chattanooga for some bid day fun (more on that later!).  Our sorority welcomed in 52 girls into our sisterhood, and aside from the severe heat, we had such a great time visiting with all of our "little" sisters!
More importantly though, is that my sister-in-law will soon become my SORORITY SISTER, and needless to say, I'm completed ecstatic about it!

Can we just have a nostalgic moment really quick?  Fall gets me in that feeling sometimes (newsflash- the PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE came back TODAY- so it's safe to consider it fall).
Listen, I remember being that freshman girl, running out to my sorority on bid day and then returning to my dorm that evening thinking that I needed to buy ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in sight that had a Gator, Dove, or the colors maroon or lavender on it. I mean it. Everything.  And I don't really think I ever got out of that little crazed funk considering my Junior year I painted the walls of my bedroom LAVENDER? (Who does that? Apparently, 20 year old me does...)
I'd call it a deranged sickness, but I don't think I was alone.

So today I'm sharing a few printables that can easily be given to any sorority girl in your life (that may or may not be suffering from said sickness...) who's gone through sorority recruitment!

The best thing about these is that all you need is a white frame and you're golden!
What's that? How do I get super cute printables that has my sorority on them so that I can keep and/or give them to someone, you say? And how much for them?  Is that what I'm hearing?

Check back here on FRIDAY for our Friday Freebies!
Pssst... These may or may not be them!

Until then, Keep Celebrating!



2 comments: